Weekend Ghostess: Sat, Jan 27th

Hello there ladies,

What's that? You're thrilled because your most favorite ghostess is back? Oh stop, you're flattering me.... Allright, got your helmets on? Are you strapped in? Okido, then let's race into this check in.

Although racing will be a bit much for me today. After finishing Brian's newest challenge yesterday with a bang, my quads and glutes are thankfull for me not having any bowel problems so I don't need to sit down too often. I'll be having a nice rest day today with minimal movement, just the daily chores and some relaxing crochet or reading. But what about you ladies? Are you working out? Swearing at the trainers because they're enjoying torturing you or maybe you're sitting cross legged trying to meditate, trying to empty your mind without succes because you're making up a list for your grocery shopping this afternoon?

And what about food? No idea yet for me, lately hubs isn't really in cooking mode so it's down to me to blind everyone with my skills. And I'm letting them down gravely because I most definitely am not a kitchen princess. So any tips and trics are most welcome. Throw it in the group ladies!!

It's a new year so how about we pick up our questions series? I've got one based on my cleaning the house project.

Are you a hoarder or a get rid of stuff I don't need kind of person?

Me, I'm the second one, I hate clutter and holding on to stuff you don't need or use anymore. I totally get keeping things that are old but have an emotional value to you though. But don't get me started on clothes! When I was clearing out hubses closet I found T-shirts with the price tag still on!!! He never wore the things!! I'm the practical one here: if you don't wear it, get rid of it.. So no surprise when I tell you I've hardly got any clothes.. super easy to pick your outfit... hmm shall I pick outfit 1 or 2? No dressing needed for me, I'd be speaking with an echo in there..😂😂

Anyway, I'm rambling. As usual, feel free to totally ignore my question and just fill us in about your day.

Thanks for reading and I'll be popping in from time to time to see if anyone felt sorry enough for me to answer.

Have a great day everyone!!🥰

*This is a place where you can come and ramble, rant, cheer and celebrate. So if you want to do any of those, feel free to pop in and share. We're nosy buggers, wanting to know everything*

Edited