Daily Check-in: Friday, January 26th

Hello, hello Blendfriends!

How are you today?

I'm glad it's Friday. Other than that, things are goin ok. Weather's kinda yuck--rain and freezing rain; all on top of a bunch of snow (uck). But such is life!

So how are workouts treatin ya, Blenders?

I gotta say, I'm so much enjoying Brian's challenge this week. This style of lifting and working out is fun but difficult in the right ways. I also really like the 'workout 2 days, then an active recovery, then 2 more tough days'; because that's pretty much how I've been doing things lately! So yeah, it's been perfect. Super tough; but perfect. And today's workout looks straight up deadly. Gonna torch the lower body, methinks. My upper body is already pretty sore from Day 4. I told Brian that I'm probably not gonna be able to brush my hair today; so any crazy resulting hairstyles would be on him. And he said he'd gladly take the blame as long as I got in a good workout! Can you believe that?! He's not even sorry! In fact, I think he'd do it again! 🫢 (Of course, that would be fine. I'd do the workout, and just have to teach hubby how to braid my hair.)

Ok, what's happenin on the food front, Blendiez?

For meals, dunno. But I am gonna bake today. I need some good baking therapy.

Finally, look at this cute little nuthatch! I love nuthatches, they're such cute funny little birds.

Alrighty then, that's it for me this week! You'll be checking in with the fantastic Inge over the weekend, and I'll see ya'll right back here on Monday!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Take care, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited