Apartment Space

Hi fitnessblender friends!

I've decided to take somethings into my own hands, 2023 was not my year... It was a rollercoaster of emotions and that unfortunately led to some unhealthy eating, not prioritizing me, lack of motivation to do anything. Just a bad year.. I am still running through that rollercoaster of emotions and sometimes its a little hard sometimes its okay and few days are good. But I want to change that, get back to my old self, pre2023 Jess who was happy, who smiled, who was silly, who LOVED fitness, who showed discipline with TLC.

This means I have officially started the FB30 for Busy People at home. The last 2-3 years I've worked out at a gym (Orange Theory) which I absolutely loved but had to cut back due to my new work schedule. So I am now working out at home. I'll admit its a different transition from a gym that has plenty of space, no creaking floors, no distractions, and an easy way to tell my partner "I'll be right back, heading to the gym".

At home I just don't feel as comfortable, the floor creaks, I have to be conscious of the neighbors down stairs, so that means no jumping around at 5-6 am, cause I know I wouldn't appreciate that. Maybe no jumping at all (?) The guilty feeling of putting my partner to the side when I want to exercise (even though we are in the same house hold lol). And the silliness feeling when I am exercising, why? Probably because some of these exercises are more body movement than what Orange Theory did, for example the Up and Overs, pike push ups, switch foots with punches, etc.

Do any of you guys experience these feelings when starting to workout at home? How do you deal with it? How about guilty feeling with a partner or even pets? Feeling self conscious about others and yourself?

Tips for creaky floors? I already have a rug and a yoga mat and still no use.

Open for any type of advice with this transition and journey!

Thank you in advance :)