Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New 5 Day Challenge! Pilates with Amanda

Hi FB Fam!

I hope you are having a great week. Today, my newest challenge was released! I hope you are as excited as I am. 

5 Day Challenge Trainer Series: Pilates with Amanda 

Try Day 1 for FREE: 35 Minute Core and Lower Body Pilates: Mat Exercises for Strength and Stability 

In this challenge, we have five fun days of Pilates routines, each one different from the next: 

• Day 1: Core and Lower Body Pilates
  • Day 2: Total Body Pilates Intervals
  • Day 3: Pilates with Resistance Band
  • Day 4: Total Body Pilates for Stability and Endurance
  • Day 5: Total Body Power Pilates with Weights

The routines range from 33 to 39 minutes in length. Sometimes we will use equipment but, mostly, all you will need is a mat and your body. On the days we use equipment know it is optional, and you can still get a great workout without equipment. Four of the workouts follow a bored easily format with no repeats. On day two, however, when we have intervals, each exercise is repeated three times. Throughout each day, I provide various suggestions for modifications but check out the write-up because I always include more information on modifications in the write-up. 

Since this is a challenge, it would be a missed opportunity if I did not talk about goals. If you didn't know, I love setting goals and creating a roadmap for achieving them. However, when I was younger, I was not as goal-oriented. One of my first "big" goals was training for a half marathon. I googled a bunch of different training programs, found one that made sense to me, my current fitness level, and my work schedule, and put it into my Google calendar. About one week into my calendar, the sense of satisfaction I received when I got to check off a completed day of training made my heart sing. Ever since, I have been a goal-oriented person, relishing when a milestone gets checked off and knowing I am one step closer to accomplishing my goal. 

Remember, goals don't have to just be about fitness or careers. You can have goals about anything — from learning how to make the best apple pie or change a flat tire to visiting all the National Parks in the U.S.

How about you? Do you have any goals you are working toward right now? 

Thanks for working out with me!

-Amanda