Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 23rd

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you today?

I'm a bit tired. I was already struggling to sleep last night; but we also had issues with deers overnight. So everybody knows that when deer are out at night, they are obviously up to no good. So Mr. Alpha, being the good boy that he is, took it upon himself to guard against these devious deer criminals, and keep them from doing their deer criminal things near our house. And Mr. Alpha's anti-deer criminal alarm went off probably 3-4 times last night. Good boy, Alpha. And naughty, naughty deer.

Anywho, let's talk workouts shall we? What do your workouts look like for today?

Guys, for real, I am super sore from Day 1 of Brian's challenge! Yowza; mostly my upper back and shoulders at the moment. I loved day 1's workout; and can't wait to see what day 2 has in store!

What's on the menu for today?

Not sure. But I need to work on intaking more protein again. So something protein heavy would be good.

Finally: pictured evidence of the deer criminals moving through the snow, on their way to commit their deer criminal crimes.

Alrighty then, that's it for me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited