Day 3 - FBFIT - Workout Completed!

Hey FBFam! 🌟 Just wrapped up my Sunday workout which is Day 3 upper body workout in FBFIT, and I'm feeling the burn (in the best way possible).

I kicked off with the 5 day challenge initially. And oh body, it was not walk in the park for my level. Falling somewhere between beginner and expert level, I've learned to embrace modifications to suit my fitness level. I totally understand it is fine. I don't want my ego get in to me.

Here's the thing – I'm holding onto my 5 to 15 pound weights, and you know what? It's okay. In a world that sometimes screams "more weights, more gains," I've found my sweet spot. I'll get there eventually, but for now, I'm celebrating where I am.

Slow movement is even harder. It's like a mind-control game. Controlling the pace requires focus and intention. It's challenging, but hey, that's where the magic happens, right?

Every workout is a step forward, and I'm acknowledging the progress, no matter how small. We're all on different chapters of our fitness story, and that's what makes this community so amazing.

How's everyone else's Sunday workout? Let's share the highs, lows, and everything in between. Cheers to another week of challenges and victories! 🌈💪 #FitnessJourney #FBFIT