Perspiration Pals Sunday Jan 21, 2024

Happy Sunday Ppals!

It is a pretty sunny day here but cold. It is 29 F with a wind chill of 21 F. It doesn't look windy to me but I haven't been outside yet. It has been cold all weekend so I have been staying inside with my cats. They have been getting plenty of exercise since they love to run around and chase each other or play with their toys. They have found a few of Lillie's toys that she must have pushed under the couch. I have to finish typing this before Nellie walks over the keyboard again and deletes my post.

I started Erica's new challenge yesterday. I liked all the cues she gave on form for lower body strength I'll see what she has in store for me for upper body strength today. I am looking forward to hearing all her cues for proper form.

Let me know how your weekend is going. Is it cold where you are? or are you able to get outside and go for a walk without having to bundle up too much?

Do you have any FB workouts planned? Anything exciting on your food menu? I am not sure what I am having but there will be food. Right now I having coffee and thinking about having oatmeal of eggs for breakfast.