HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 21st ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿป๐Ÿฉฐ

Hello Blendfriends, welcome to a Sunday check-in. Julia is traveling, so I'll get things started.

We've had a bit of a tradition of self-care Sundays around here, so my question for you all is, what is your self-care today? I'll start ๐Ÿ˜‰. My usual weekend pastime is Getting Things Done to make my life easier during the week, but today, exceptionally, we're planning to go see an art exhibit, with someone we don't see that often, which will be "social"๐Ÿงก.

My workout yesterday was a bit much for my back, so I won't be doing anything too strenuous today. Definitely my PT exercises, but I'll find a short workout to ease into them. For some reason doing anything related to the ๐Ÿป position on cold muscles seems like a bad idea ๐Ÿ˜ถ. Editing to express my excitement -- the new "barre" ๐Ÿฉฐ 5-day challenge is up!! I think I'll get started on that one ๐Ÿ˜ Low impact, high intensity, and very light weights is just what I'm looking for these days. Are any of you looking at that one? Or maybe advanced strength with Brian? Let us know ๐Ÿ‘.

Well, time for me to get moving. Wishing Julia smooth travels, and wishing you all a soothing Sunday, or perhaps a stimulating one, according to your preference.

Edited