Daily Check-in: Friday, January 19th

Hey everyone, and welcome to Friday.

Is there a workout waiting for you? There was for me until I did it; a marvelous core and mobilty routine by Nicole. Marking this workout complete also marks a challenge complete for me. It's a very good challenge if you want great and varied workouts around 30 minutes, so I say also good on motivation.

But what are you up to and down for? Share away.

And keep that sharing with food. Going for the classic Friday homemade pizza over here.

Alright, that about wraps it all up for me. Do be sure to check in with Shabnam over the weekend for all things going on with her!! Thanks again for ghosting, Shab!

And then come Monday time, the return of our one and only, Kim of Kims! So much to look forward to!

But first, your Friday and all the challenges and calm it might hold. Whether the day is a breeze or behaving badly, You Got This. Because you have the strength to navigate through it all.

That sounded pretty good; not sure what is in my coffee.

Thanks as always and once more for reading and hanging out with me these past two weeks, Blendfriendz. I'll see you around.❤️

Also, another sunrise for you.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***