HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 19th

Hi, team, and Happy Friday! How is everyone doing?

Today's meme comes courtesy of me getting annoyed with a friend who is constantly wishing they were fitter, healthier, more adventurous...all while they take the car for what would be a 10 minute walk. I exploded a bit, I have to say, especially when they went "I wish my shoulders looked like yours". My shoulders don't look like this by accident, though I'll take the compliment. We agreed they won't talk to me about this anymore unless they actually start to make a change.

Was I mean? I don't think so, I see so many of you with many more limitations, physical or otherwise, and you're still out there, getting stuff done. Rock on, you're amazing!

Speaking of shoulders (and biceps) I completed day 4 of Tasha's challenge and wow, the burn was real.

I am very ready for the weekend. If you're on PPals you might know I messed up an interview this week and I need a bit of time to lick my wounds before I make a plan for moving forward. Let me know what your plans are for life, the universe and everything. FB meetup at the restaurant at the end of the universe?

Have a great day, everyone!