Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

Weekly Roundup! Two More 5 Day Challenges on the Way!

We hope you enjoyed the “choose your own adventure” aspect of the two 5 Day Challenges we released this past week (Essentials with Erica and Level Up with Tasha), because coming up on Sunday, we have two more adventures to choose from! 

Advanced Strength with Brian (which is a great next step after Level Up with Tasha): “These workouts are directly from my personal routine, and I can't wait to have you join in. This challenge is designed for heavier dumbbells and will have different variations of workouts that will challenge you each day. This challenge isn't just about building muscle; it's about building strength. We push our bodies to adapt and grow stronger by lifting heavier loads. One of the benefits of this approach is the opportunity to slow down and focus intently on form. While we are focusing on strength, form is paramount. This challenge creates an environment where you can lock in on every movement.” — Brian

Barre Basics with Erica: “I am so excited to bring this to you all! You may recall some of my previous barre-inspired or barre-style workouts here on Fitness Blender. Rooted in ballet, barre also incorporates elements of dance, strength training, pilates, yoga, and more. Those of you looking to make improvements in balance, stability, posture, body awareness, total body coordination, muscular strength and endurance, and even mobility should get excited! I always walk away from barre workouts feeling more aligned, poised, and strong in a new way. And guess what? You don't need any prior barre, ballet, or dance experience to join in!” — Erica

The workouts will go live day by day at 4 AM PST, so you’ll be seeing two new workouts per day—one from Brian and one from Erica—from Sunday through Thursday. 

While you wait for these new releases, you can browse our existing workouts here: https://gofb.info/BrowseNow

This week’s question: Tell us your favorite exercise and why! Could be your favorite feel-good stretch, the strength move that makes you feel most empowered, the cardio exercise that makes you feel most accomplished, etc. Can’t wait to read your answers!