Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 18th

Hi everyone. How are things?

I really haven't been able to get out of this rut I'm in. Trying not to get overly angry or overwhelmed about things (seemingly) beyond my control. I keep getting lectured with, It is what it is. Oh well. I don't know if I want to punch something or throw up.

But that's a me thing, not a you thing. So let's get to you. Working out today? ..I did with day I don't know of the two week challenge. Erica had a nice bodyweight strength and cardio routine. Good luck to however you are mixing and matching; stretching with a smile or sweating while swearing. It's all good.

And so is food. Soup was a success. Decided I should just do it again.

Before I go, let's look at the ghosting schedule!

January 20th & 21st: Shab

January 27th & 28th: Inge

February 3rd & 4th: Karen

February 10th & 11th: ??

As always, if you would like to return or try your hand at guest hosting (ghosting), just let me or Kim know and we will have you up here. Thanks in advance!

Okay, now I should be going. Thanks for sticking with me so far this week. And shout out to Anne and Kimberlee. Thinking about you💙💙

Have and try for that good day guys.

Edited ((again)) as an afterthought to share the sunrise this morning.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited