HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 18th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

How are we doing while the weather seems so cold everywhere?

I am going to Germany tonight. Well my flight is tomorrow early in the morning but through the icy conditions I will leave around 12.30am or so. Could someone take over for me on Sunday. I don't think I will remember to start the thread then.

Today is my final day at my old university. So here is my final work story. My colleague hasn't talked to me since October. I tried but he ignored me. Last week I told him that I have to give my laptop back and when he will be available. He didn't respond. So I made an appointment with the head of department to return my laptop today. Yesterday came an email from my colleague demanding from me what I have to do for the projects etc. The truth is I don't have to do anything anymore. My last work day was in December, since then I'm on holiday and I don't owe him or this organization anything anymore. It is just the way he speaks to me and his expectations and assumptions that I jump when he wants something. I know why I'm leaving.

Anyway, what is on your agenda today? I will go to Lindy Hop this evening and then I will decide if it makes sense to go to bed or just stay up before I drive to Dublin.

Wish me luck that the return of my laptop goes smoothly.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨