Perspiration Pals 17 January 2024

Hello Pals! How are you today? I’m annoyed by everything and everyone. I didn’t set out to be like that when my alarm rudely interrupted my peaceful slumber at the crack of dawn.

I’m doing the 2-week kickboxing challenge/program and I’m only at Day 3 but my whole upper body is sore and tired, which is fine because it makes me feel strong and invincible. That’s my little delusion I don’t mind suffering from.

It’s nearly 3 p.m. here but I simply couldn’t stop to start the thread. I have to figure something out to make this work because there are days when I finish a task and another one appears as if tasks were conspiring together to keep me busy all day.

Moving on to our fact finder fragment, did you know that whale songs can be used to map out the ocean floor? They can also be used to sonically map out the ocean floor thanks to the fact that the sound can reach depths of 2.5 kilometres (1.6 miles) under the water, which bounces back and provides researchers with accurate measurements. Also, did you that the coldest temperature ever recorded was -144 degrees Fahrenheit? (in Antarctica) Just a few breaths of air at that temperature would induce haemorrhaging in your lungs and kill you.

All right, Pals, I must go now be good if you can have an easy morning/afternoon/evening/tomorrow morning and don’t go to Antarctica. (random piece of advice)

PS, I saw this little snowman yesterday as I was waiting for the bus.