A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 17th

Something funny from Bert and Ernie to start your day. I was inspired by a friend who works for the education board. She made a cute Bert and Ernie video to get kindergarten kids ready for school.

What is going on today? For some you would like the week to be longer and others want it to fly by. Hopefully, we all get what we want. I am here at work and it is very quiet, There have been some deliveries which is the main reason I am here. It snowed a light dusting but I have noticed it is already a bit slippery. I think I will still leave around lunch, especially since I did not bring one!

A little bit of home office later and then I have HIIT planned plus a core video. Both are new to me.

Leftover chicken taco salad for dinner and then some laundry to get ready. We will fly to Portugal on Saturday. I am really looking forward to some sun, fresh ocean air and definitely warmer temperatures. I am so tired of winter. Since next Wednesday we will be on the train from Porto to Lisbon I will have time to post. It is almost 10 years to the day that I was last in Lisbon so looking forward to see what has changed. Already dreaming of the all the Pastel del Nata I will eat 🤤

Now over to you! What is on the schedule today?

I'll check back in later!