Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 16th

Hey Blenderz. How are you today?

..I wasn't so great yesterday. Kinda just in a bad headspace and feeling off. Hoping to reset today.

This morning's workout actually helped with that reset. Day 9 of the free two week challenge. A mobility routine with Kayla that felt AHHMAZING. Like, feel really stretched out now. I really don't like those sweeping moves while doing them, but I feel real open afterwards. It's weird. My upper is actually sore from yesterday's lower body. And I think that has to do with holding the weights up. Anyway, today's workout was most needed. So I hope you have movement that fits your mood today.

And what of that food? Feel free to share all that yummy nutritious and delicious food! ..On that subject, I've got nothing right now, lol.

Alright, I best be heading out. I'm going to go on an outlier limb here and wish you a hard day.

Why?

Because you can handle it. I mean, Amanda is so confident in us, she tells us all the time we can do hard things. So here's to proving that and embracing chaos.

And to Kim #TangoTuesday 💚💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***