My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone we are at the start of another week and this week has really warmed up a lot for us because it's not as cold in the mornings and throughout the day. We are getting lots of rain and snow over here and we are hoping that it's snowing up in the mountains because we could use all the snow and rain we can get, all the plants though are thinking it's spring but it's still winter and lots of flowers are already blooming. I'm getting to the end of the FB Reach program and I'm thinking of doing the 2 week challenge after this program or doing another program after this one.

Doing nice active stretching workouts first thing in the morning after a long busy day at work or doing them in the evening feels really nice on my back, because there will be some days that the middle of my back just starts hurting. I even will take the foam roller to it at the end of the day if my back is really hurting and it won't stop doing it until I roll out the muscles. Because sometimes you just really need to take the time to stretch out the muscles and roll them out and really target those hot spots on your body and back.