HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 15th

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 15th

Hello Blendfriends, it's Monday again! I thought I'd share a lesson from my Sunday: "No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap." (Carrie Snow) I tend to have busy weekends, with laundry, cooking, and the occasional winter storm, so when I woke up in the morning with a headache and a tired back, I wasn't looking forward to my day. Long story short, I soldiered through, but my best decision all day was to take a nap and let my husband do all the shoveling in front of the house. It wasn't a long nap -- less than 20 minutes - but it saved my entire day. I know it's Monday, and a work day doesn't usually accommodate naps, but the important thing I want to highlight here, naps aside, is "rest if you need to!"

Today will be a wfh day, and I get to eat yummy leftovers from yesterday (stuffed peppers) so it will be a fairly streamlined start to the week. Which is good, considering all the meetings on my agenda 🤪. Workout will be my PT exercises and whatever I'm up to doing after work. Happy Monday, all, and have an easy day.