Daily Check-in: Monday, January 15th

Good morning from Florida, Blendfriendz!

How was your weekend? Good I hope! Mine was cloudy and windy. Too cold for me, but I was gifted cookies so it's all okay now.

But Lea! Thanks again so much for ghosting the weekend. Bonnie can spam the check-ins any time!😍

Anywah, what about some Monday Movement? Have a workout planned? Maybe tackling the 5 day challenges with Erica or Tasha? I have future plans for working out with them, but first, I'm tackling the second week of the free 2 week challenge. Today being a lower body with Tasha. Strength with HIIT. Perfect!

And how about some good food? I'm all about coffee for now to carry me through this Mondazy morning.

Also, for the Blenderz in the USA, it's Martin Luther King Jr day. If there's a day off for you today on this holiday, I hope it's enjoyed!

Alright, I'm going to get on outta here. I hope you have as pleasant as a day Monday will allow. Thanks for reading and checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***