Perspiration Pals

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I am enjoying my coffee as I type this. Apologies for the slightly late start of this thread. I had to give my new buddies breakfast first. Now they are running around the house playing.

There will be pictures in the comments. I adopted Cinnamon and Nellie on Monday and I was surprised to bring them home the same day. Wait a minute I don't have my carriers with me, I don't have food (I had litter). We can help you out with that, So now the three of us are home!

Cinnamon is very sweet and he likes Nellie. Nellie hisses at him but the hissing is decreasing and I think sometimes he taunts her and then they run around together,

I have gotten behind in my workouts but I am finishing the new 2 week challenge today. I am planning on starting Erica's new 5 day challenge tomorrow.

Please let me know how your weekend is going. My plans include a women's basketball which isn't surprising this time of year. Before the game there is a chalk talk given by one the coaches and food. Last time they had a nice brunch spread for us. And almost just as important there was bottled water to bring into the game so we don't have to buy a 4 dollar bottle of water if we get thirsty.

As always all are welcome to chat with us.

Edited