Sunday 👻ing 14-1-24

Hi again all you lovely Blenderbuddies. Another day with me. I had an amazing 7 hours of sleep, so I am ready for the off! I hope today finds you in a good place. Or even in your happy place…. So let’s see what today is all about for you.

Workouts: Weather still dark and dingy here. So a day of rest for me, I reckon. Which is lovely, because Karen’s crocheted hat for her grandchild inspired me to try something similar for my grandbaby. (I couldn’t even attempt any of Ingeborg’s creations!). Anyway: you and your day, let’s hear about that….. I know Lisette is cleaning today as well as doing a workout. What about you? Plenty to choose from, that’s for sure. So many workouts have come out and new releases as from later today. Who is starting one of the new challenges? Or are you doing something else altogether?

Food: I am cooking again today. Hubs is definitely a bit better, but as I had already promised to cook, I will do that. It still hurts if he has to breathe in more deeply. So he’s just sitting and walking around in the house. We have a friend coming over for a board games night, so I might go for a tarte tatin with tenderstem broccoli and carrots. Afters (or do you call it dessert?) will be some icecrean with strawberries, nice and easy. Do you have afters every day or only on special days? Having one today? But tell me about your main meal first.

Right: photo time! I promised Bonnie spam, but thought I’d ask you what the above is… we found it yesterday when we were litterpicking. I had no idea whatsoever. One of my friends immediately recognised it…. Do you? I hope it’s not offensive to you or illegal to post the photo 😱! Bonnie spam in the replies might be a lot more interesting though! Go check her out.

Have a great week and do check in with our lovely Miss Raven this week.

Edited