HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 13th

Good Saturday morning Blendfriends!

We thought we would wake up to a lot of snow, but barely anything has fallen so far. They say that we may get up to 15cm of snow, I keep hoping they’re wrong 🤞

So today, I will complete the last day of the new challenge and it is a core workout with Nicole. After previewing it, I am dreading it. 50-second intervals, really? I hate core workouts because I can’t do many of the moves. But I know that I can only get better with practice. I had gotten to a point of *almost* enjoying core workouts in the past. Hopefully I can find that semi-enjoyment again in the future. I will go for my walk early, in case the amounts of snow that they predicted actually come. Will you be working out today or taking a rest day?

We received some bad news yesterday that made it difficult for me to sleep well: our vet informed us that Loki’s levels of protein in his urine have seriously increased over the past 10 months, meaning that his kidneys are not working properly. He will now need to take medication. He’s over 12 years old, elderly in dog years, but he still acts like a puppy, so it’s hard to see him have health issues. Hopefully giving him the medication won’t be a struggle.

And Canada Post managed to deliver sports bras that I had ordered online to somewhere unknown. A ticket was opened with them, but I have a feeling that I will never see that package again and that it will be a fight to get my money back. So not exactly the best Friday.

But today is a new day and a chance to make it a better one. Wishing everyone a great Saturday! 🙂