Saturday đź‘»ing 13-1-24

Hey all you lovelies blendiez, how’s it going with you all? I have heard several of you saying they are fed up with winter already. Is it the same for our southern hemisphere blendiez: are you getting fed up with summer? I can’t imagine that: I would love to have summer all year through! But our Kim of Kims, of course, loves winter!!! What about you? Summer or winter all year through?! Crispy cold weather, yes please, but dark and dingy, no thank you!

Right, what are we here for?

Workout: are you fiddle farting like Karen (thanks Karen for teaching me this wonderful expression!!) or clearing out closets like Ingeborg, cuddling up under a blanket on the sofa and watching birds like Anne? Or FBing it? I have just finished a 10 minute morning mover. After spending severals hours on the floor in the hallway, I needed that. Hubs’s snores, in case you were wondering why I ended up in the hallway. Well, then I am going to do a litterpick with Goodgym and afterwards I will do hubby’s part of the cleaning! He has quite a bad rib injury and is very uncomfortable. So the dusting and hoovering is now awaiting me…! And as to “adventures”… we’ll see what is possible in the near future. Tell me about your adventures, non-adventures, FB adventures, anything goes!!!

Food: well, considering I have been cooking every day since Tuesday, I am badly in need of ideas. Please, please, please inspire me!!! But simpler than simple, of course, as you are trying to inspire the “world’s worst cook”, remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Photo time: I promised Raven I would have some Bonnie spam. So here’s some, if you can find her?!?! More in replies.

Talk to you later, you lovelies!

Edited