K
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Questions about the post natal workouts

So, I am more than 8 years post natal, but 2 weeks post abdominal wall hernia surgery, so I’m looking for workouts to start with after I had my check up next week.

There is no post pregnancy program yet, but there are some post pregnancy workouts.

My question is mainly: in what order I should try them? I saw Nicole has a short series with different levels and for the first level, you can do that really soon after pregnancy already, so it might be the best one to start with, but then there are others (also from Kayla) that I don’t know where to place in my schedule.

Even though it’s been 8 years, pelvic floor exercises might also be good for me 😉, but my main focus is of course to be gentle on my abdominal wall (just below my belly button, my hernia was from a previous surgery incision there).

Anybody here that has done these workouts and can shed a bit of light on the order I might want to try them in?

Also, did they gave you a bit of a workout or would you recommend adding some light cardio? I still feel tired from the surgery I think and I couldn’t work out anymore the last few weeks before surgery, so things will feel like a good workout very easily, so keep that in mind when answering. 😅