Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New 5 Day Challenge Trainer Series: Advanced Strength with Brian

Hey Team,

I am really excited about this challenge! As someone who loves dumbbell workouts, these workouts are directly from my personal routine, and I can't wait to have you join in.

Advanced Strength with Brian

If you plan to jump into the challenge this week, this post is your place to share your thoughts and progress with the Community as you make your way through the next five days of workouts. I'll be here to answer questions and provide encouragement all week long in the comment thread below!

Now, let's dive into the heart of this challenge. This challenge is designed for heavier dumbbells and will have different variations of workouts that will challenge you each day. This challenge isn't just about building muscle; it's about building strength. We push our bodies to adapt and grow stronger by lifting heavier loads. 

One of the benefits of this approach is the opportunity to slow down and focus intently on form. While we are focusing on strength, form is paramount. This challenge creates an environment where you can lock in on every movement, ensuring proper execution and minimizing the risk of injury. It's not about rushing through sets but making each rep count!

This 5-Day Advance Day Challenge has a great mix of upper and lower bodies with a day of active recovery and mobility. This 5-Day Advance Strength Challenge includes Low Rep Strength Circuits, No Repeat, AMRAPS, and Strength Complexes. All great ways to challenge ourselves each day.

Again, in this challenge, you need to use weights that challenge you but not to the point where you have bad form. So, choose a weight that works for you, but remember, you can change it any time during any of the workouts. Not sure you're ready to tackle this challenge? Level Up with Tasha is a good precursor to this challenge and was designed to be stacked with this one. 

So, are you ready to take on the 5 Day Advanced Strength Challenge?