Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 11th

Hey Blenderz. How are you all today?

Before we get to all things fitness, let's have a look right quick at the ghosting schedule:

January 13th & 14th: Lea

January 20th & 21st: Shab

January 27th & 28th: Inge

February 3rd & 4th: Karen

I took the liberty of putting up our volunteers, Shab and Inge on the dates posted, but if we ever need to adjust the schedule or it doesn't work for you, just let me or Kim know and we'll have you up here how you like. With that said, who would like to be our first February g(host) and beyond? Looking forward to seeing you up here!

Okay, so onto workouts. Yes or no?

All the yes for me with Brian and his total body strength routine from the two week challenge. The lower, upper, and core all got a little flame kissed.

Then moving over to food. Yes or yes?

Again, all the yes, but I just need to go figure it out!

Alright, thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you can have a great Friday Eve!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited