Perspiration Pals 11 January 2024

Hi Pals! I’d been meaning to get back to you yesterday but I had some errands to run and then some research to do and most importantly I had to tell myself to stop whinging and just deal with my problems.

So I started the day by doing an upper-body and core routine with Tasha so now my upper body joined the ‘sore muscle club’ too. By the way, who’s doing the free two-week challenge? I might give it a go instead of the kickboxing challenge but I’m not sure yet.

Moving on to our fact-finder fragment, did you know that dentistry is the oldest profession in the world? (or maybe one of the oldest, I have to add) Dentistry goes all the way back to when humans first had teeth… well, not quite that long. However, one study found evidence of teeth being drilled in skulls that dates from 7,500 to 9,000 years ago. Must have been really pleasant… Other biting research conducted by the University of Bologna, Italy on a 14,000-year-old skull found that "one rotten tooth in the jaw had been deliberately scoured and scraped with a tool." I think people probably realised that a rotten tooth can be a killer. Did you know that there's a website that tracks the world's population in real-time? If you want to watch that increase in real-time, you can tune into the World Population Clock.

All right, Pals, I need to go now, have an easy day and don’t walk around with your shoelaces untied.(random piece of advice)