Daily Check-in: Wednesday, January 10th

Hey everyone. How's the halfway day of the week going for ya?

Got a work out in it? ..I do with day 3 of the free two week challenge. Nicole bringing the cardio and the mobility. Nice.

But what about you? As always, I hope you find some movement that works for you.

More than likely we've got food in our day, yeah? What's your flavor? ..Mine tastes like coffee right now and that's as far as I got.

And finally before I run off, I know we are all (more or less) about those various versions of a lemon on a pear today,

--But what if your (admittedly sad looking) lemon kinda looks like a pear??

..Talk about a life lockup moment right there.

I guess from the looks of it, I've got the whole Wednesday in my hand.

Thanks for reading. Here's hoping you can grab onto your day and make it good.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited