A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 10th

Good morning!

It is another icy cold one. I felt like I was getting dressed to go skiing or something this morning. I still do not understand how I ever survived an Ontario winter. I also get so tired of people stereotyping me. "You are from Canada, you are used to it" or that I should like it. I just roll my eyes now at them. At least with the cold weather the clear skies mean I can see all the airplanes in the morning. This morning I counted 10 at the same time.

Anyways, on to the day. My plan is an easy run at the gym and then a lower body-focused workout. I hope to also get on the pull-up machine since I have not been able to the last few times. Yesterday, my interval run was pretty intense. I set the sprints at 5min/km. I kept telling myself I could do hard things but after the 600 m sprint I needed a 1 minute break. Then I got back on and went down the pyramid. But I learned that if I do more short intervals, I can probably go even faster. So next time I will try this.

Lunch has been some weird mix of kale, roasted yams and brussels sprouts, walnuts and pickled beets with a maple mustard dressing. Weird but delicious. Lefties for dinner so I am off the hook again.

What does your day look like? I hope you have a second to find something positive,