Daily Check-in: Monday, January 8th

Well hello hello there, FB Fam!

How was your weekend? ..If anything, I know you were in good hands with Coby as your weekend ghost. Thanks so much, Coby! You're wonderful!

And thank you, as always, to my fantastic co-host Kim for her classic hosting and guiding us through the first week of 2024!!

So now it's my turn to welcome you to 2024. First week down, its still got that new year smell, but how we doing, Blenderz? ..My start has been a mix of adjusting post holiday and ambition to take on organizational projects ((which may or may not have been inspired by Inge😏))

But let's talk fitness; from your mood, to movement, to meals--what are you doing? ..I have started the free two week challenge today, this morning beginning with Erica. I'm looking forward to the next couple weeks as it looks like a really good mix. But how are you moving? Will I have a buddy or two with me?? Good luck whatever you do!

I'm also attempting (Key word, "attempting") to try some more wellness videos. I have not explored much of this side of Fitness Blender so I would definitely call it a challenge as I don't feel very good or really comfortable with this. I'm *trying* the the FB Mental Refresh challenge and going from there.

As far as food? Well, it's still a question. I got my coffee so it's all good for now, lol. ..Listen, knowing what I'm eating for dinner is definitely not a new years resolution of mine.😂

..Alright, I feel I've talked your ear and written your eyes off, but let's start Mondaze off left, keeping with the sleepy puppy mood akin to what Kim shared on Friday with my very own sleepy FT Kr. He took my blanket (as he often does being a blanket theif/aficionado) off the couch and made a bed on the floor with it, the little stinker. He has my heart. They all do.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you have a great start of the week and beyond. I'll see you in the comments. Later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***