Weekend Check-in: January 7th

Good morning BlendFriends!

As the Grinch would respond, "Is it?" (from the 2000 movie). Christmas break is over; tomorrow I go back to homeschool/math/driving everyone around. It's post-holidays and cold and gray outside. I've got the January blahs. To that end, let's maybe share some laughs? If you have a quote or meme that makes you laugh, feel free to share. Fitness related or not. And if you don't want to, that's fine too. See mine above.

All right. Enough of that. What workouts are you doing today? Rest day for me. I think I'm actually going to take a whole week off - other than walking when I can - to let my ribs really rest. Even lower body stuff puts a bit of a strain on my core muscles.

Let's talk food. What's on the menu today? Beef and potato hash and veggies for my guys, leftover lentil curry for me.

Thanks so much for checking in with me this weekend. I hope you have a great day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited