Perspiration Pals January 7, 2024

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope you are having a great weekend.

Saturday was a rainy day but Sunday should be dry.

I have been enjoying the new 2 week challenge. I really like that the trainers are tying in their workouts with the previous ones in the challenge and telling us when we will see them next. The 30 min workouts are fitting in perfectly with a yoga challenge I am doing. For the yoga challenge I need to do any length yoga workout everyday for the whole month. So 10-20 minutes of yoga fits in nicely with the 30 minutes FB workouts.

The meme is how I feel during a yoga workout and some FB workouts because knowing my right from my left doesn't always come naturally to me. It is also sometimes how I feel with driving directions. I have think OK left is towards the drivers side and right is towards the passengers side. (I would have to relearn this if I moved to another country where you drove on left side of the road.) For exercise I think of which hand I would write with to tell right from left. Does anyone else have this problem?

Today I am looking forward to going a bus trip with a group of basketball fans to watch the woman's team play UVA. It is the first trip they have had since the pandemic so I am looking forward to it.

Please tell me what you are up to this weekend. As Ivett says you may have to talk amongst yourselves as I will be on the bus trip and at the game most of the day. And be good and have some blueberries since they are good for you.

Edited