Did a HIIT after a long time

Happy New Year to all of FitnessBlender!

Starting a New year with building a working out habit and trying some new FB challenges, todays workout was Tasha's Bodyweight-Only Strength and Cardio Circuit 4/5 HIIT workout. As a person with various aches of my body I approached this one with respect and ready to bring down the intensity when needed, I was surprised I didnt really need to! Except for a prolonged water break. And the pause-riddled finisher, which finished me, lol.

With absolutely no aches in my knees or back, and I even managed to keep up with the cardio intensity, I say this workout was a huge success. Guess the all-summer and autumn hiking pumped my cardio quite well. Now to further enhance it with FB workouts in order to get ready for more demanding hikes, and of course, be a physically functional human being in general.

Did you do this workout? How did it go? Which exercises did you love or hate? I loved frogger hops (the squated jumps) and get-ups. Not so much surfer burpees and push ups, theres plenty of room for improvement.

See you soon around here!