My Workout & My Day

Hello and good morning everyone it's finally Friday and you can all look forward to the weekend but not me until Tuesday and then I can relax or when I come home from work today to my dads house. Its going to be really cold here the next couple of weeks I believe so because of that we will probably have both stoves going on the house because on how cold it will be outside for the next 10 days, moving on to workouts I had a nice relaxing stretching workout with Kellie that had a little bit of everything in it. What workout challenges or programs are all of you doing at the moment because I'm curious and interested to know what all of you are doing to start the year off with, I'm still finishing up FB Reach because I haven't done it in a long time.

Even though it's been really cold outside we are still able to get stuff done inside the house if it's not warm enough outside to do something outside, but we did get a lot of garden beds cleaned out this week and planted some seeds and a our new climbing pinata rose plant too. We also got some of the house cleaned this week too even though we didn't get the whole house cleaned like we planned to do.