Perspiration Pals 4 January 2024

Hi Pals! I hope you’re well. It’s a bright sunshiny day here but winter is coming. It’s going to be really cold next week or maybe throughout January. I’m not mad about it. I need winter. I will cherish every moment of trying to wriggle my half-frozen toes, slapping tons of hand cream on my extra, extra dry hands because these moments will keep me going in summer…

The desertification of my brain is still and ongoing process because ideas avoid me as if my brain were a vicious idea killer. Serial idea killer... Sometimes it is. Especially when the ideas have the potential of adding a little fun to my daily existence. I started the day by showing Erica that I’m not a wimp. I mean I did my best but my balance is practically non-existent – as I’ve stated it several time before. So apart from nearly falling over when doing single leg deadlifts I wasn’t that bad.

Now would be the time to say ‘and let’s move on to our fact-finder fragment’ but I don’t know how interesting the following facts will be. So did you know that you can’t breathe and swallow at the same time? (unless you’re a baby in which case you’re also a genius for being able to read this…) Have you realised that every ‘c’ in Pacific Ocean is pronounced differently? Did you know that the Pacific Ocean is less salty than the Atlantic Ocean? Also, did you know that Cleopatra lived closer to the invention of the iPad than she did to the building of the Great Pyramid? Really random facts but that’s it from me today.

So, dear Pals, have an easy day (or challenging, depending on your preference) and my random piece of advice today: Don’t be afraid of mice. (unless you realise that they ARE indeed the most intelligent species on Earth.)