My Workout & My Day

Good early morning how is everyone's week going so far because this week is just flying on by for me with going to work and being busy there and then doing chores and work around the house. It makes the days just go by like that I did my workout for today it was a active lower body stretching workout with Daniel which actually felt nice on my body since I was still feeling it from the lower body workout I had yesterday with Daniel that was a burner. The weather is really nice over here we keep going back and forth between sunshine and rain which all of the plants are loving it but it's going to be cold the next couple of weeks from what I heard from my step-dad Allen.

We got a lot of work done in the gardens yesterday and we planted lots of seeds in the bed and we planted a new flower into one of our big beds and it's already starting to grow just from it being in the pot it was in. It's going to be anywhere from 6 to 9 feet tall and it's a climbing pinata a type of rose that is going to be 5 different colors when it's fully grown and blooms.