Perspiration Pals 3 January 2024

Hello there, Pals! How are you? I think I caught Alina’s post-holiday blues which unfortunately means that my brain is like the Atacama Desert. There’s life there but it’s inconspicuous and would need a bit of care and attention. Aka stimulating tasks and pleasant company. The company is pleasant enough, I like my colleagues (most of the anyway) but I the older I get the more I resent the fact that I’m forced to spend about 10 hours away from home where I also have things to do and where I could stimulate my bored brain.

Fortunately, exercise can stimulate our brains too and I started the day (my body is still in shock at having to get up really early) with Day 3 of Bored Easily with Erica. I’m never bored with Erica anyway because half of the time I’m busy trying to stay alive while doing her routines but I’m always grateful for bored easily challenges or programs. How about you? Do you get bored easily?

So today’s frail fact finder fragment is basically a book recommendation. I’m currently reading (among other things) a book called A Human History of Emotion and the first (or maybe the second) chapter is about Socrates. Do you know which also famous philosopher was his student? Do you know how Socrates was executed?

All right Pals, that’s it from me today, *hangs head in shame* have an easy day and eat a mango (random piece of advice).