HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 2nd

Good Tuesday morning!

Are you all done with the celebrations? We had David’s parents over for supper last night. It was a very good meal and it was nice to have them over for a visit. And now the holiday season has officially come to a close for us. But our Christmas tree and decorations will stay up until this coming weekend.

I am returning to work this morning. The challenge for me is making my schedule work so that I can keep up with my goals of walking, stretching/doing PT exercises and completing a FB challenge workout daily. David and I decided that we should go walk first thing in the morning, because he gets tired after his work day. I decided that I would do stretching and mobility exercises each day before lunch. So my daily FB workout will either occur when (if)I take a break from work in the morning or afternoon, or after work at 4:30pm. I want to make this an automatic thing, where I don’t have to think about it, like brushing my teeth. It’s a part of habit forming. I will stick with one time slot this week and see if it works for me.

Yesterday’s LB workout from the free 2-week challenge was really good. But my heart rate was spiking up too much, so I had to take longer breaks a couple of times. And my lower back started acting up after doing some deadlifts. But I enjoyed moving, and that’s what’s important. Today is an UB and core workout from Tasha, and it looks feasible to me from the preview.

What workout, if any, do you have planned for today? Are you back at work or still enjoying some time off? Wishing you a wonderful day ahead 🙂