My Workout & My Day

Happy New Year everyone it's finally here 2024 so now let's make this year better than the last year I know that I want to make this year a whole lot better than last year. I had a nice stretching restorative Pilates workout with Kellie that felt really good on my body especially on my back too, because my back was feeling it a little this morning but now it's better and doesn't hurt as much. It's been really cold over here the past week going on two weeks now and dang it's been really cold in the mornings and at night.

It's been really busy at work these past days with everyone buying all the strings they need for either Christmas or for the upcoming New Year, but yesterday it was really slow all day it only got busy for 2 hours then it slowed back down and went to being slow again. It was so weird because it was on the weekend and its normally really busy from Friday to Monday and then during the week it's really slow because everyone is either busy working at their job or doing something else. But their's been a lot of us working out on the floor this past week and weekend with their being 4 to 6 of us out on the floor, we've gotten a lot of things done and a lot of clothes out on the floor, that we managed to get all the racks done for Apparel until the next shipment came in or comes in.