K

Daily check-in, Sunday, December 31, 2023

Hey guys!

It’s the last day of 2023! How was 2023 for you? Do you make resolutions? Set goals? Stay up?

Last year I talked about having a word or phrase for the year. Here are the ones that participated (if I left someone off that gave me word I apologize).

Kristina: release.

Inge: indulge (but also relax with extreme things-your words Inge )

Becca: consistent (eating/Wo’s). Get new house looking good. Read more.

Lynne P.: Begin day NOT scrolling. Attack 1 care giver task at a time, proactively schedule fun, reasonable balance in exercise and keep it fun.

Coby: focus on building mass and overall strength.

Me (Karen): consistent .

So? How’d you do? I was consistent in exercise, idont even know what I wanted to be consistent in? I didn’t write down anything specific ! Ha.

But for this year if you want to do that again, I’ll make note and we can review again. Be as specific or as broad as you want . I haven’t settled on mine yet, all I can think of right now is COFFEE! I’ll post a second time later when I settle. And as always you don’t have to participate.

Here are some ideas I thought of. Moderation, being more positive, intentional (about specific things or not), consistency, finding joy in little things, overall health, being kind to oneself, cutting the procrastination, cutting screen time/scrolling time (unplug).

But in all things grant yourself grace and don’t beat yourself up when life happens, (or things we can’t control).

Ok back to normal checkin. Are you working out, resting, playing?

What are you having for eats? Are you partying til the cows come home? Do you have New years traditions? Share as much or as little as you like. Randomness is always welcome. Like this post which seems to be all over the place !

Anybody’s welcome to post and share here. WO’s, food, fun stuff, rant. Whatever .

See ya!

Edited