HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 31st πŸ₯³πŸŽŠ

A last time for this year β€œHello beautiful Blenders”,

how was 2023 for you and what have you planned for 2024?

I feel a bit intimidated starting the thread today, because it is the last day of the year and I feel I have to write something special. But I'm sorry, it's just old me writing what I always write.

As I did it for Christmas Eve, I added a few quotes below. Choose the one that suits you best. I also thought a nice sunset is a nice way to end the year. For me the sunset symbolizes an ending of the old but at the same time the hope and excitement for what will come next with the new day/ year. (I took the picture two days ago). And I know my poetic interpretation is poor 🫣 Perhaps you can formulate something better 😊

I also added another picture below with more sunset and a rainbow for a good mood going forward.

Today will be cleaning and getting everything back to normal. My daughter and her little family left early this morning to get to Dublin airport. Other than that maybe a walk and a full workout would be nice to end the year on a positive note.

What have you planned for today? Will you be active with maybe a workout or will you take it easy and relaxed? Will you do something special tonight or more a chilled move into 2024.

In any case I wish you a Happy New Year 2024. See you all next year πŸ˜œπŸ€—

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨

Edited