Perspiration Pals Sunday December 31, 2023🍪💃🎉

Happy Saturday/Sunday Ppals!

I hope you all had a great holiday. I did. I am back from visiting family. I am showing you a picture of the hardware store in town where my mom lives. It is walking distance from her place. They have a variety of neat items in addition to hardware. My mom said last year they put out a plea for locals to patronize them instead of the big home store chains so they can stay in business. Surprisingly they also have a cooler case full of all types of delicious homemade cookies. My mom's favorite are the chocolate chips with walnuts and sales person said they are even tastier if you microwave them briefly. He was right. They are baked locally in someone's kitchen and they sell out quickly. I also bought a baseball cap that has their initials NHH on the front to add to my collection of caps.

I saw most of my nieces and nephews. I hadn't seen my sister's daughter in several years. So I was happy to see her and meet her 4 year old daughter who is adorable. She is 4 going 20. She wanted a phone and a computer for Christmas. Sadly for her she was disappointed. Her mom prefers that she play outside with her friends. She did get a few Barbies and some makeup to play with. She called me great Debbie and then Aunt Debbie. My mom is Great Nana. She likes to dance. Her mom played some popular dance music and she showed us her moves.

I have not gotten much exercise the past 10 days or so. I plan on finishing the last 2 days of Nicole's series and then starting the new two week challenge. I hope I am up for after having a break from exercise. If not I know how to modify or use the reschedule button to add in recovery workouts.

Happy almost New Years Eve! 🎉Do you have any plans? I am going to a women's basketball game Sunday afternoon and then will meet friends for brunch on New Years day. 🍳I also hope to get a walk in with a friend and her dog on new years day as long we can coordinate our schedules. Her dog is very busy so we will have to see. 🤭🐕

I had better stop here before I get sillier. Please let us know how your weekend is going and what New Years eve plans you have. Any New Years resolutions? How about exercise? Are you starting the new 2 week challenge with me when it is released.

Edited