2023- almost complete

The year is almost at it's end. I have done quite a bit this year, and also enjoyed restdays when I needed them. I am happy to have quite a few "for when you don't wanna" workouts for those days I find it hard to motivate myself.

Fitness firsts:

I did my long walk this year, 150 km all by myself with a 7 kg backpack. I loved it! The meditative state I got into, the scenery, the way my body handled it. It was amazing. Looking forward to doing another walk.

I went bouldering outdoors for the first time. It was scary, it was fun, it was frustrating, it was fun. I surprised myself at times.

I did very little hiit this year because I decided I am not a fan. Regular cardio is great, HIIT not so much. And I do this because I enjoy it, so why do something I don't enjoy?

Next year I want to do another long walk. Improve my climbing, possibly do a course to learn some techniques. Work on mobility and keep enjoying my workouts. Take rest when I need to and keep being proud of what my body can do.

I hope you had a good year. If you are injured, I hope you heal soon. I wish you all a wonderful 2024.