K

Weekend checkin Saturday, December 30,2023.

Hey guys!

Sorry I didn’t respond to any of your posts yesterday . When I ghost I try to do it throughout the day, but I was gone most of the day and it seems a little overwhelming to respond all at once, at the end of the day. And I know it’s certainly not necessary to respond, but I like to.

So anyway it’s the last Saturday of 2023. In case anybody cares! Does anybody have any plans? Fun or boring or working. For those in the medical field or food service, retail, law enforcement, fire etc, work on weekends and holidays is always a possibility- people are so rude to be sick or in the hospital on weekends/holidays! THE NERVE!

What about WO? Anybody up for that? I’m going to the bootcamp class at 0800. Saturdays are more crowded bc there are only 2 classes. Lord help me! Then I’m going to try to get a Challenge complete and do the last one after. If I’m capable!

What’s next? Food! Of course! We’re meeting some good friends for dinner in a town I’ve never been too. It’s an hour away for both us. Meeting in the middle. Should be fun! I also have 2 baby quilts for her new grandbaby and for her next grandbaby due in February.

So that’s it for me folks! It’s your turn to take over!!

Edit: I cancelled my bootcamp booking ! I just don’t want to go today.

Edited