K

Daily check-in December 29th 2023.

Hello everybody!

Sorry you’re stuck with me for today and over the weekend. I’m going to close out the old year and usher in the New Year!

I’m starting the check in super early, 10p on Thurs, my time. I have an early start and long day Friday. Funeral to attend. No sympathy or virtual hugs needed . We’re (my family) a practical bunch. It’s part of life. Ok we’re done with that.

On to the check in.

Today and this weekend are the last of our check-ins for 2023. So fair warning! I WILL have questions and reflection time this weekend! Get ready! Obviously I’m going to be fairly sedentary Friday. Driving. Service etc. . But it will be nice to see my cousins. We were so close growing up! ESP at the new year. We would spend the night with my grandma and grandpa, play games , have popcorn and at midnight, we would take pots and pans and spoons down to the barn and bang on them and yell “Happy New Year!” I will see most of them tomorrow !

But…what are you guys doing? Wo completes ? Challenges complete ? Programs complete ? I’m (we’re) here to celebrate it all.

Food: personally I’ve fallen off any type of healthy, clean or whatever wagon. I have given myself permission to loosen up over the Holidays ! And not stressing about it ! I plan on getting back on track after the New Year! Who’s with me?!?!

Ok I’m turning it over to you guys. Wow me with your Friday!

I’ll be back Saturday .

Anybody is free to check in with us or lurk! Tell us about your WO’s, what you’re eating. Anything you want to share! Rant! We’re a pretty safe place here and very supportive. So come on and join us!