Perspiration Pals 28 December 2023

Hello Pals! How are you? I’ve just finished working out and I know I should’ve taken a longer break but I missed being active. I’m definitely weaker so I know I have to be patient. I also know that it’s my fault. I mean I should’ve got another booster shot earlier this year but I just didn’t think about it. I don’t get ill easily, I can’t even remember the last time I had a cold so I got a bit complacent and thought that my immune system would deal with everything. Well, it did. It lost a couple of battles but it did defeat covid with only a little bit of help. But it was so unnecessary…

Anyway, I did Day 4 of the FB Strong 5-day challenge with Brian. It was a fast-paced upper body routine which made washing my hair a bit difficult… I don’t know what to do next I think I’ll try a 3 or 4 workouts per week program or challenge. Even if it’s not what I’d really like to do.

Let’s move on to our fluky fact-finder fragment. Did you know that if you remove all the empty space from the atoms that make up every human on Earth, the entire world’s population can fit in an apple? It’s quite difficult to imagine, to be honest… Did you know that polar bears aren’t white, they’re just glowing? Polar bears may be known as being so white they can hide in snow but the truth is they aren’t white at all. Their skin is black and the hairs in their fur are hollow and clear. So why do they look white? Light hits their fur and is trapped inside the hollow part of the hair, causing a reaction called luminescence. Also, did you know that every two minutes people take more photos than were taken in the entire 19th century?

All right, Pals, I must go now because I have plans for today. Have an easy day and eat fruit. (A random piece of advice)