Perspiration Pals 27 December 2023 🎂🥂🎁🎈🧡

Hello there, Pals! How are you today? Let me start the thread by wishing our Toasty, my virtual sis, a very happy birthday.

I wish you things to catch your heart in beauty, in joy, and in amazement. Things that will make you shout with laughter and stir you to excitement. I wish you the joy of knowing you are needed. Please don’t forget to take a break and relax a little. Now let’s cut this virtual cake 🎂 and mingle. 🍷 Any celebrity guests among us? Who are they?

In other news, I started working out again (I only took last week off to be honest) and I have the mother, father, brother, and sister of all muscle soreness. I’d be lying if I said I’m back to normal after covid. We all know it doesn’t work like that and quite frankly, I don’t particularly enjoy working out… I’m on holiday so I don’t have to get up before the crack of dawn but still, it's not the same. Anyway, I did Day 3 of FB Strong Free 5-day challenge. What about you?

Let’s move on to our fact-finder fragment. Or I should say random fact finder fragment. I should probably find a synonym for random starting with the letter f… Fluky Fact Finder Fragment? How does that sound? Did you know that November 2, 2000, was the last time all humans were on the planet together? Since then at least one person has remained on the international space station. Did you know that when you dream, one part of your brain is making up the story, and another part is experiencing those events and is genuinely surprised by all the twists in the plot? (in my case the other part genuinely surprised by not being able to follow the plot) Did you know that if the timeline of the universe (up to now) was compressed into a year starting on New Year’s Day, Homo sapiens would appear at 11:54 pm on 31 December? We practically crashed the party. Drunk and disorderly and managed to make a huge mess in merely 6 minutes…

With that, I’ll go back to doing absolutely nothing, my dear Pals. Have an easy day!