Daily Check-In: Dec, 26th

Hey ladies,

Happy Boxing Day, I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas, be it with just your family or with lots of friends. Most of us probably are still in a sugar coma and desperately need to get back to the more healthy stuff. But hey, it's Christmas only once a year right, so we can let go on this special occasion.

This is my last day as your ghostess, so before diving into this - for me - late check-in, I'd like to thank you for sticking with me through this long weekend. I know my writings look more like book stories, so kudoz to you for coming back every day to read my nonsense. So to quote two of FB's trainers: *Allright Team, you better clap for yourselves, because this has been a though one!*

So, let's talk about workouts shall we? Are you in need of some movement today or are you taking it easy? Maybe going for a walk in favor of doing HIIT or swinging weights around.

I did Day 9 of FB's 3 day challenge and I swapped the scheduled Yoga with Marina (not my thing sorry) for Erica's latest TB active recovery. She gives you the option of using some light weights so that's exactly what I did. It's gone straight to my favorites, and I'll definitely be doing it again. A great combo of some light toning and a great stretch after.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-active-recovery-stretching-and-toning-with-optional-light-weights?scheduledDate=2023-12-26

And what about food? Hubs has taken some spare ribs from the freezer, so we'll probably grill those and I'll find something to go with it.

Nothing more for me here today, once again, thank you so much for checking in with me and be on the lookout tomorrow because I'm leaving you in the capable hands of our very own emoji loving Shabnam.

PS. Kim, I hope you're enjoying your relaxing time off with your hubs. Looking at those lovely matching PJ's on IG, I'd say you totally are.

Have a great day everyone!!🥰

*Something I always forget, please feel free to pop in here to share your good news, your bad, come and have rant or help us sheer others on. You're most welcome to join in judgement free.*

Edited