HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 26th

Good Tuesday-after-Christmas morning!

I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful couple of days with family and/or friends, and some delicious food. David had to work yesterday, so it was a quiet day for us. He gave up his day off so that his colleague and friend could be spend the day with his kids. But we had a great Christmas Eve together and yummy leftovers yesterday.

As much as I love all of the food and treats around the Holidays, I am eager to go back to healthy eating today. My body is yearning for nutritious food and I have had my fill of sugar. Iā€™m just glad that I have learned to not feel guilty about indulging during the Holidays and to just get back to healthy habits afterwards.

I will also go for a walk again this morning, and I added the remaining 3 Booty challenge workouts my calendar this week. Time to finally finish that challenge before the end of the year. Will you be moving today or enjoying resting after the festivities (if you celebrated)?

I still have one day off to enjoy. Are you on holiday or going back to work today? Wishing you a great day either way! šŸ™‚

Edited