Christmas Day Ghostess Check-In: Mon, Dec 25th

Hi ladies,

As you all know, I'm not one for sappy stuff, so I'll keep it nice and simple and wish you all

A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I know most of you are probably celebrating today or visiting family and friends, so I'll keep this check-in short.

I just got of the phone with my oldest Shauna, we had a lovely video chat for about an hour. With her living in another country it's great to see and speak to her on this day.

While I saw yesterday we have some smart cookies here in the thread who already did their workout yesterday so that they could have today off, I'm gonna ask anyway: is there anyone out there who did some movement today? In the form of a workout, a walk, running around the house to get things ready to leave in a bit... Whatever you did, I'm sure with all the last minute stress everything counts as a workout.

Me, I wasn't one of those smart cookies and I did Day 8 of FB's 3 day challenge. On top of that I was even a bigger idiot because I swapped the scheduled one for a level 5 torture session with Tasha. Sweat dripping everywhere but I feel really accomplished. I'm ready to tackle the day!

And what about food? Are you busy preparing your Christmas Dinner or are you lucky and you're invited someplace else where the food is being taken care of by the host?

For us, methinks leftovers are in order. We made a whole bunch of food yesterday keeping in mind we wouldn't be feeling up to cooking today. And I've still got some of my eclairs left so snacks are provided for too.

I'm gonna keep it short here and let you get on with your day. I'll totally understand that today of all days you won't have much time for a long check-in, just dropping a quick line is more than enough!

Have a great Christmas everyone!!!🥰